Tuesday, April 23, 2013

How do you change your work status on Facebook?

Q. Ok, so I was wondering how to change your work status on Facebook. Like for example, I want it to say something like "Fan at EB Games" instead of "Worked at EB Games (Fan)". And, I even asked some of my friends on Facebook, but they said they only knew how to do it on the old Facebook. Please help!

A. Go to about .under your profile picture, and choose "work and education" and click edit .
and change your work status,

How to control who comments and likes my status on facebook?
Q. How to control who comments and likes my status on facebook, I don't know how to do it on the new facebook.

A. You set Privacy after control..

Upload your Status and set your Privacy only Friends, Friends of Friends, Ya you select only

How to set Privacy?
Upload your Post after Right side Earth Symbol Press and Set your Privacy.

Thx

How do you answer some of the lms statuses on Facebook?
Q. Ok, so I was wondering how to answer some of the lms statuses on Facebook. I already know how to answer your own lms for a tbh and lms for an inboxed tbh ones, but I don't know to answer your own lms for a rate, lms for best feature, lms and I'll do these, etc. ones. I'm not sure if this whole question made any sense or not and sorry if it doesn't, I'm kinda confused, lol. Please help!

A. I had to read this about 3 times to understand your question ._. Haha but If you have Someone like your status and you don't know what to write just dont do theirs. And if you say Lms for best feature you can just write down Personality. Hope this helps




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment