Saturday, April 27, 2013

What features work on the MOTOROLA CLIQ without data plan?

Q. Okay. I'm going to buy a cliq tomorrow and I need to know what works and what doesnt on the phone. I'm planning to use wi-fi. I really just dont need a data plan. Will you still be able to get your streams from facebook? Download from the android market? Use IM services like Gtalk? Anyone thats using a cliq without data, please HELP!

Thanks in advance! [:

A. T-Mobile restricts users to NOT use their data package. The Cliq is a smart phone & needs a data plan.

How do I return Facebook chat back to normal?
Q. I downloaded the Old Facebook chat download ages ago, and since then my facebook chat has been the old version.
However! I turned on facebook today and it was back to the new facebook chat that had the stupid sidebar that you can't make small :(
How do I turn it back to the old version now?

A. Hey,

unfortunately you cannot change facebook chat back to the old one..

I heard that if you are using English US change it to English UK and it may go back to the old one.
I tried it and it didnt work but it did work for my friends..

Good Luck!

Thinking about purchasing a toshiba satellite lap top?
Q. I surf the web alot, use twitter, facebook, download alot of pictures, some videos.I'm thinking about the toshiba c655d-s5120 anyone know if this is good for me and what I use it for? Thanks in advance.It is on sale this week only so any answers would be appreciated.

A. The hard drive is a little small but you can always upgrade and can double even triple the size of the 320gb for under $60-$70.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment