Tuesday, April 30, 2013

How do I take my email and password off the Facebook homepage?

Q. I just found out that my brother has been checking my Facebook stuff because on the facebook homepage my email and password is already typed in, how can I take it off so I would have to type in my password and email?

A. I can't see ANY website putting a password on the home page. Are you sure you didn't save it in your browser's password list or accept an option from FB to auto-log you in?

Here's how to get Firefox or Internet Explorer to forget the password:

In Firefox:

1.Click the Tools->Options menu item.
2.Click the Security tab.
3.Under Passwords, click the Saved Passwords button.
4.Find the site you saved the password for and select it.
5.Click the Remove button. Note that there's no second-chance dialog box for this. Click the button and the password is gone.

Internet Explorer 6 seems to be an all-or-nothing thing. Try this:

1.Click the Tools->Internet Options menu item.
2.Click the Content tab.
3.Click the Autocomplete button.
4.Click the Clear Passwords button. Note that this clears ALL passwords.
5.Click OK to the second-chance dialog box.

Internet Explorer 7:

1.Click the Tools->Internet Options menu item.
2.Click the General tab.
3.Under Browsing History, click the Delete button.
4.Under Passwords, click the Delete Passwords button.
5.Click OK on the second-chance dialog box.

Hope that helps.

Why did my Facebook homepage delete two days of posts?
Q. My Facebook homepage deleted about two days of posts on its own. It had them all yesterday, and today it goes from Tuesday at 2 to Wednesday at 5 to Thursday at 11:30 to 7 hours ago today, skipping everything in between. I know everyone didn't delete *every*thing. I even re-logged in and it was the same. What gives?
No, there are some posts from in between, just not everything. A few things are still there, but a LOT is gone. What would make it disappear?

A. it probably didnt delete it its probably just on a second page. If you go all the way down it should say older posts if not then im not sure sorry

When the changes on facebook homepage will apply?
Q. I saw the notification on facebook homepage; I was wondering if anyone know when will it be done?

A. It will change in a bit. My friends got it before me. I just got it.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment