Tuesday, April 30, 2013

How can i delete an old Facebook account and create a new one using the same E-mail?

Q. I want to delete my old Facebook account and start over with a new one but when I try to delete the old page and sign up for a new one it says 'there is already an account associated with this e-mail'.

A. You can't use the same e-mail.

Edit: The people that are saying deactivate your account are also right, that will hide your facebook account so nobody can view it. But you still won't be able to use the same e-mail. It doesn't really "delete" your account it basically just hides it from everyone until you login next.


If you want to start completely fresh you need a new e-mail.

Is having a Facebook account the only way to join eHow?
Q. I was trying to join eHow, and the only sign up option is through a Facebook account. Can it be possible to use a customized login username/password instead of linking the eHow account to Facebook?

Just curious... I don't like linking external accounts to my Facebook profile.

A. It seems like that's the only way to join currently. I agree with you. No way I want a facebook account because of safety problems. I've had a eHow account for several years until now. I guess I'm out of luck for using their web site. Oh well, I guess there's other competition out there that's better than eHow.com .

Does deactivating my facebook account temporarily make my past news feed postings invisible to others?
Q. Does deactivating my facebook account temporarily make my past news feed postings (or postings to friends' walls, photos, etc) invisible to others?

A. Deactivating your Facebook account will make it completely unavailable until you re-enable it.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment