Friday, April 26, 2013

How do you make a blushing smiley face on facebook chat?

Q. I've been trying to figure this out forever! How do you make a blushing face on facebook chat?

A. There's a really cool group on Facebook that shows you all the emotes you can do. (The link is in the source)
Anyway, you can't really do a blush emote. Here is a list of what you can do: (NOTE: these are from that group)
smile :-)
tongue :-P
wink ;-)
grin :-D
curly lips :3
kiss :-*
grumpy >:(
glasses 8-)
sunglasses 8-|
upset >:O
confused o.O
shark (^^^)
gasp :-O
pacman :v
squint -_-
devil 3:)
unsure :/
frown :-(
cry :'(
Chris Putnam :putnam:
robot :|]
heart â¥
angel O:)
kiki ^_^
penguin <(")

How do I get Smiley Central off Facebook?
Q. I have been trying to get rid of Smiley Central off my facebook and don't know how to do it. I've looked Add Remove Programs and searched it on my laptop. I have Google Chrome, so there is no toolbar. Help me please!!!!!!!!!!! :/

A. This guide will show you how to remove an application on Facebook:

http://romcartridge.blogspot.com/2010/01/how-to-remove-facebook-applications.html

Good luck!

Does it mean anything when a girl uses lots of smileys on facebook?
Q. I know this may be a dumb question but i am friends with this girl who everyone says im vibing with but i havent really noticed anything. i have some feelings for her and whenever i talk to her on chat, she lately uses so many smileys like :P. for example i said she was awesome and she replied :P. She never used to use so many.
Does this mean anything?

A. No...




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment