Sunday, April 28, 2013

How do you "backtrack" an image posted on a message board?

Q. If a facebook image is posted on an anonymous message board, is there a way someone can track the original source of that image? How would this be done?


Thanks in advance!

A. Download the image.
Right-click on the file and select properties.
Go to the Summary tab to view the metadata for the image file.
If it was created by a program such as Photoshop, the program name and creation parameters will be listed.
If it was scanned from a printed image, the scanner identification and parameters will be listed.
If it is direct from a camera, you may find the date and time shot, camera manufacturer, fstop, shutter speed, and in some models geodata giving the location.
More information on reading metadata can be found at http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/xddt0dz7.aspx
.
-

How can I have it so a image shows up when you share my site on facebook?
Q. What I mean is, when you share my site on Facebook, a Twitter or Facebook image shows up beside it. Because I have my Twitter and Facebook images at the bottom of the page. Can you add a code to the page so it shows the image on Facebook?

A. add this tag to your head section of your HTML

<link rel="image_src" href="http://yoursite.com/logo.gif" / >
</head>

How shoudl I do to have a image turns up when you share my site on facebook?
Q. What I mean is, whenever you share my website on Facebook, a Twitter or Facebook image turns up beside it. Because I have my Facebook images at the end of the page. Are you able to add a code towards the page so it shows the image on Facebook?

A. thats weird, never heard of that before.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_YxPruPqTNg&feature=channel_video_title




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment