Monday, April 29, 2013

Facebook question, how can I change the order of my photo albums?

Q. I go into the albums section of facebook, but I don't see a command to like organize albums, and clicking on them doesn't let you drag them or anything.

Basically I have 5 albums, and right now the one on top I want in the middle, and the two I'd like on top are in the middle. I'd like to just alter the order they're in when people look at them.

Where on the interface when I've got facebook open is the option to move those around?

A. FaceBook currently does not have the facility to order the albums. I also wish they would incorporate this functionality as being a standard FaceBook function.

You can however use the Photo Album Strip application to do this.

Another method, albeit tedious is to upload a random pic to the album you want to appear at the top, and then simply delete that pic again.
The albums are currently sorted based on the most recent album that a pic was uploaded to. So you would first upload a dummy pic to the album you want to appear last, then remove the pic, and work your way to the top, using the same process. Not ideal but it works.

Is there a way I can kind of browse facebook before signing up?
Q. I have a myspace, but it seems like everyone getting a facebook, so im looking into getting one.
but is there a way i can kinda see how it works and browse the website before signing up?

A. I'd set up a dummy email account first, and then make a fake profile...
That way you can do what you need to do and see if you like it.

how to upload pics on facebook and put it on front page?
Q. Hi, when u look at facebook, they have their profile picture and then theres a row of 5 squares that they can also put pictures in, but when i upload my pictures besides my profile picture, they wont show on the 5 squares next to profile picture? How do i get these pictures in the front page on those squares?

A. Im not sure if this will fix your problem but this is an excellent help reference book I found with a quick google search.
Facebook For Dummies:
http://www.mediafire.com/?bk6yr61hksat421




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment