Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Why can't I send pics to facebook from my cell phone?

Q. I used to be able to send pictures to facebook from my cell phone & they would arrive in less than 1 minute, literally! Now they don't get there at all ! I really want to be able to send pics to facebook again when Im on the go . Please help !

I already tried resetting my mobile settings and nothing works .

A. You will need to reinstall the Facebook application to fix the sending picture problems.

Good luck!

I want to remove a friends tag from my pics on facebook. Will they be notified if I do?
Q. A friend has tagged herself in my pics on facebook. She's not in the pic and I want to remove her tag. Will she be notified if I do this?

A. No

How do I upload photos to facebook on the wii? Ive already tried hookinq up my camera nd insertinq my sd card?
Q. I have internet on the wii I just want to kno how to upload pics to facebook usinq the wii

A. you can't upload from the Wii

(at least not yet. they might be working on it, since you can upload pics to Facebook from a DSi ...)




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment