Tuesday, April 30, 2013

How do I get free Facebook credits?

Q. I see a lot of websites providing free facebook credits, but I have still not found a site that is 100% trustfull. anyone know a trustfull site
what gives real facebook credits for free?

A. Indeed there are many websites that promised a lot. I have search for a long time to found a trustfull site with reall payouts! I can not post links in here, but you can check this site out: www.likes4you(dot)info/freefacebookcredits Its very populair and for now I have had a lot of facebook credits from them.

Where can I go to earn Free Facebook coins?
Q. Where can I earn free facebook coins watching videos.
I mean for real not those take a quiz or download things they never payout.
And please no complete an offer to receive your coins they never pay out ether!
Anything that will earn facebook easy will work watching video's would be best!
Thank you in advance for any and all intell regarding this!

A. When you go to a game and you see "Get more Facebook credits" if you click that sometimes you can take surveys. I tried but was found ineligible. So I never made it to the actual survey. But they from sponsors.

How can I get free facebook credits without buying them?
Q. What are some apps and games that give free facebook credits?

A. i dont even know what facebook credits are




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment