Sunday, April 28, 2013

How do I select a random person on facebook for a contest?

Q. I have a website which gets around 500 page impressions a day and I made a 1 year anniversary contest. I made the contestants become a fan of the group on facebook to enter the contest. I have several hundred fans, but I don't know how to choose a random one. Is there a website or something that will do it for me?

A. Random.Org

i used it myself

What's a good way to rally online votes?
Q. I am trying to be selected as one of the five winners in Bergdorf Goodman's facebook contest and I need more ideas on how to get people to vote for me besides using facebook! Here's my entry!

http://on.fb.me/k7UVBa

A. If youâre looking for more places, where to get votes, this resource gives a good list of places to do that: http://www.contestmob.com/blog/100-ideas-on-how-to-get-votes-for-online-voting-contests/

How can I get more votes for my child in a Facebook contest?
Q. My daughter is entered in a Halloween contest on Facebook. She was in 1st place now she's in 5th. How can I get her more votes? I can't depend on my Facebook friends.

A. so share that link here i must vote for her




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment