Monday, April 29, 2013

What mobile device allows playing free flash games on internet?

Q. I want to play free flash games on websites on the internet via mobile device. Is there such a device? And I want to play facebook games too.

A. Android mobiles .....

Is there anyway to get free Facebook credits?
Q. Free Facebook Credits?

I'm a hardcore Farmville addict trying to become the biggest and most badass farmer the game has ever seen. The only problem is it's costing me a fortune buying all those Facebook credits. Is there anyway to get them free or earn them?

A. Some sites give free or virtually free credits if you do offers given by advertisers.

Basically the advertisers will pay you to do whatever. In the case of one website I've used a few times, I did an offer like one of the high value free trial credit report offers. I just cancel the trial after a day and ask for my freeee credits. Heck, saves me 15 bucks.

You can check them out at:
http://www.scorefacebookcredits.com

Where can I go to earn Free Facebook coins?
Q. Where can I earn free facebook coins watching videos.
I mean for real not those take a quiz or download things they never payout.
And please no complete an offer to receive your coins they never pay out ether!
Anything that will earn facebook easy will work watching video's would be best!
Thank you in advance for any and all intell regarding this!

A. When you go to a game and you see "Get more Facebook credits" if you click that sometimes you can take surveys. I tried but was found ineligible. So I never made it to the actual survey. But they from sponsors.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment