Saturday, April 27, 2013

Would it be a good idea to invest in Facebook shares? Financially and Strategically?

Q. Would it be a good idea, from a strategic and financial viewpoint to invest in facebook shares now?? Considering that they're share price has dramatically decreased??

Thanks :)

A. Yah I did I just picked up $15000 in facebook. Good short term investment.

How do I exclude images from facebook share?
Q. So, I have a website, www.dearmoments.com that I am promoting on facebook. However, when I post links on facebook, it defaults to show the paypal image instead of my site images. I understand I can scroll to choose another image, but is there a way (via meta tags or something) that I can exclude certain images from showing up on the facebook sharing system?

A. what?

are facebook shares going to be a good investment?
Q. from what I can tell now Facebook shares are going to be way overvalued looking for suckers to buy them and the price will most likely fall after opening, but I could be wrong. What is your opinion of the Facebook IPO ?

A. There are a lot of people who think the same as you, and I listen to the business channel all day long. On the other hand, I was too smart to buy Google at $34 a share. No risk, no reward.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment