Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Is it illegal to sell Facebook ad and Google AdWords coupons online?

Q. I'm planning to invest on advertising for my shop where I sell Facebook and Google advertising coupons. Will this be illegal? Will my campaign be rejected?

A. Yea it is illegal.

Is it illegal to sell Facebook "Like" Stickers?
Q. I see plenty of businesses and market sellers selling Facebook "Like" Decals. Do they have to get permission from Facebook to sell that?

A. I don't think there is something wrong in it and required permission for it. Even Facebook set promotion for page also. If you doing more spam activity then sure facebook will ban your account and pages.

When will Mark Zuckerberg sell off Facebook?
Q. I have read all these bio's and news reports on Mark and they all conclude how open and relaxed the kid is. If he is like this, how come he is still with Facebook. Facebook has become a bogged down mosh of crap and I just don't understand why he wont get rid of it and let someone else deal with it. He is a genius and is definitely not in it for the money. Do you think he will sell Facebook in the near future?

A. Email him and ask him . You might get a better answer rather than asking what the people on here "think"




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment