Monday, April 29, 2013

How do I stop Facebook from sending me email notices of my Facebook friends birthdays?

Q. Facebook sends me an email notice whenever any of my Facebook friends has a birthday. I would rather not receive notices sent through my personal email from Facebook when any of my Facebook friends has a birthday. Where exactly do I go on my Facebook account to change something so that Facebook will stop sending me email notices on my friends' birthdays?

A. You can off it from here.
http://www.facebook.com/settings?tab=notifications

How long does facebook let you keep your account deactivated for?
Q. Does facebook ever delete your account? Would I be able to keep it deactivated for three years and then log in and use it just like I used to? Or is facebook going to delete my account?

A. Facebook does not delete deactivated accounts... even if you logged on after maybe a year or 2 the account would still be there and all you would have to do is reactivate it via confirmation email activation. Facebook however do delete accounts if you have deactivated it and request it to be deleted, if this is done then, if you ever decided to use a facebook account again you would have to create a completely new one. deactiavted accounts would still hold information on the database as deleted accounts would have all data removed.
==============================================================
Correct... hate to break this to you but nothing ever gets deleted from a database on Social Networking sites. The same as all MYSQL Databases. When uses request there Account to be deleted... the data of that user is still intact, it has just been deactivated. It is kind of impossible to actually delete a users account within a database. Which is why Social Network sites seriously rape users privacy, and I dun even think that they even mention it in their privacy statements. So use these Social Networking sites at your own risk.. You have very little privacy on them.
If you delete your account it doesn't stay deleted in many cases.

Read more: http://wiki.answers.com/Q/When_you_deactivate_your_Facebook_account_does_it_get_deleted_after_a_long_period_of_time#ixzz22EIqWZFQ

My facebook account was hacked. How do I talk to people that work for facebook?
Q. My ex Best Friend hacks facebooks by clicking "forgot password" & She hacked into my facebook and unfriended people. How do I talk to people that work for facebooK?

A. No way out. I suggest u to login in that account and deactivate it there will be option to tell facebook owners to tell ur account is hacked.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment