Friday, April 26, 2013

How do you customize your facebook profile?

Q. I want to know how to customize my facebook profile, is it possible?

A. Yes its possible, you can customize your facebook profile by installing an app, checkout this website that gives free facebook plugin that can customize your profile and also has ready made facebook profile templates.

How do I change my old facebook profile to the new kind?
Q. I still have the older facebook profile.
I want to change it to the newer profile with the two pictures. How do I do that.

A. This guide will show you how to upgrade to the new Facebook timeline:

http://romcartridge.blogspot.com/2010/12/how-to-get-new-facebook-profile.html

Good luck!

How can i make my facebook profile picture clickable ?
Q. I have absolutely no idea how to make my facebook profile picture clickable after facebook has been upgraded,Ugh. So uhm help ? ;~;

A. Follow these steps

1. Go on your Facebook profile
2. Click on your picture
3. Next to the date they will be somthing a globe, 2 people, a lock or a spanner you can edit who you want to be able to click on it here by looking next to the objects for what Profile Picture privacy setting makes your picture clickable to who.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment