Friday, April 26, 2013

Where can I go to submit my idea for a facebook application?

Q. I have a really good idea for a facebook application. Where can I go to submit it. Can I receive money if it does well?

A. if you go here http://developers.facebook.com/ there is a link that says "Get Started: everything you need to know to get started building a facebook application"

What are the top 10 non-Facebook applications being used?
Q. I'm planning to create a Facebook application. Since most users play games, I'm wondering what are the top 10 non-Facebook applications that are being used for comparing purposes.
* Question is mixed up, sorry.

The questions should be: What are the top 10 NON-GAME Facebook applications being used.

A. Top 10 "Non-facebook applications"?

So applications not on facebook? Like myspace? ._.;;

Can the Facebook application be used on the old iPhone?
Q. I have just been given a second hand iPhone, but it is not the 3G versions. I would like to put the Facebook application on it, but I do not know if this is possible. Are there any guidelines anyone can give?

A. Certainly you can use the Facebook application! All applications are compatible with both the new and old iPhones. The newer iPhones just have GPS and support for faster networks. Those are basically the only two differences.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment