Sunday, April 28, 2013

How do I download the Facebook application to a webslider?

Q. I have an LG webslider, is it possible to download the facebook application onto it, if so, how?

A. i dont think u can downlod facebook

Can I get facebook application on my tmobile samsung behold?
Q. Does anyone know where to go to get the facebook application for the behold?

A. visit www.getjar.com and download the facebook application...and if u want to open many sites in one appilcation then download ebuddy from ebuddy.com nd open facebook,yahoo messenger,msn, gtalk,etc...hope i have helped...

How do I make a progress bar in Facebook Application?
Q. How do I make a progress bar in my Facebook Application. As you see in some Facebook Games, they have a progress bar that tells them what they have done, such as: Bookmarked us, and then it will show in the progress bar.

How would I go about making one of these?

Thanks.

A. o really i don't know about the app but the progress bar under the photo appearss when you create your facebook and disapear whit the time




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment