Tuesday, April 30, 2013

What do you think about the new Microsoft Email Service, Outlook?

Q. Microsoft recently renamed and reformulate the Hotmail and lauched Outlook. I find it pretty good, well designed, but Gmail will remain as my main Email service, at least for now.

A. For me Outlook is the best because you can integrate facebook and also your other mail such as google and yahoo into outlook. Yes. It's clean and complete. You can store files in skydrive all in one place. So I would prefer Outllok as of now. But Google may come strong and make changes to the Gmail. I hope so. I would also like you to watch the Youtube link attached below. It's about Outlook.

How can I verify my facebook account without a mobile number?
Q. Apparently I need a mobile number. Is there any other option? I can't find one. Doesn't facebook think of others who don't use mobile numbers?
ps- I didn't see a verification thing in my facebook email after I first made it. I only saw a confirm thing but my account is still not verified.

A. It's a two-fold purpose. The number is wanted for security and marketing purposes.

First, they purport that by having your number on file, you can remotely wipe your password in the event your account is compromised, and have a better chance at recovering it. Then again, accounts are hijacked because users do not use strong or unique passwords. It's because of the stupidity of most users that the company has to resort to this.

Second, they will more than definitely publish your number, to the public and to annoying telemarketers who want to sell you stuff that you don't need. It could also make you a target for scammers and thieves. Facebook Mobile publishes your number whenever you use it.

My dear, do yourself the greatest service you can perform for your well-being and your privacy: stay away from Failbook and all forms of social media. It is nothing more than a contributor to the social and mental de-evolution of our species, and ol' Marky boy is laughing all the way to the bank. Users are nothing more than paychecks to him, and his company will do anything and everything to keep whatever information you give them to use for profit.

Place value on your privacy and protect it as you would your life. Don't surrender it to anyone.

To others who do use Failbook, follow these links and save yourselves.
http://www.facebook.com/help/224562897555674
http://www.facebook.com/help/contact.php?show_form=delete_account

what to do if someone steals your email and facebook page?
Q. I have a business facebook and email account with yahoo. This person stole the facebook and email page and blocked me out of it. I no longer have access and my question and answers for security have been changed. I really need help with this because they are not posting embarrassing comments on the facebook that will hurt my business. How do I fix this?

A. For the EMAIL:
Yahoo Customer Service Info:
866-562-7219 or 408-349-3300
http://help.yahoo.com/l/us/yahoo/mail/original/forms_index.html
(live HELP chat link available above)
Yahoo Personal Email: 866-492-4664 (small fee)
8am - 5pm M-F (Pacific Time)
cc-advoc@yahoo-inc.com or
mail@cc.yahoo-inc.com

Facebook - try these instructions:
http://www.ehow.com/how_5807957_fix-hacked-facebook-account.html




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment