Tuesday, April 30, 2013

What apps from Facebook are available in IPod app store?

Q. What apps from facebook are in the app store that can connect with my facebook account? I have a ipod touch 4G if that helps any.

A. I know that Bejewled 2, Diner Dash, Scrabble, zombie farm all do. I don't know why it'd matter though. Nobody even cares when people post things from games about how well their farm is doing or that they've made money off one of the zanga games or whatever they are.

Do any of those find out who's viewing your facebook profile apps work?
Q. I just got one on my wall today by someone who "swears it works". And it has the official facebook logo. And and apps.facebook adddress.Not sure if that can be faked or not.

A. Those are all fake -they are viruses. Delete it off your wall ASAP and do not click on it

Facebook has said many times that this information will NEVER be available as it not only goes against Facebook's privacy policy, but would also be against US and EU privacy laws

There are NO apps that will ever allow you to see who viewed your Facebook profile

How do I block apps on Facebook?
Q. How do I block facebook apps on facebook, I am getting annoyed. Thanks in advance.
People are sending me app requests and I just want to block them to stop getting them.

A. http://www.facebook.com/help/?faq=121070141307903

Try going to the tab in the top right, account settings, apps. If that doesn't work, check the link.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment