Monday, April 29, 2013

Why I can't get to my e-mail. I changed my password and it was accepted but I still get a blank page on mail.?

Q. I couldn't get to my Yahoo e-mail when I clicked on today even after changing my password. All other options work for instance: Finances, Facebook, Personals etc. When I click on Yahoo Mail I keep getting a blank page. What it the problem? Need help urgently. I do Internet banking on Yahoo.

A. Yahoo has been upgrading the servers and had some problems, they said it should be resolved soon. In the meantime, you can click one of these links to access your mail, it's basic, no frills, but it works. http://us.m.yahoo.com/p/mail or: http://uk.m.yahoo.com/p/mail or: http://id.m.yahoo.com/p/mail Here's some numbers you can use to call Yahoo. USA: 1-866-562-7219 --- 1-800-318-0631
UK: 020 7131 1000 or 0870-352-2000
AUS/NZ : (02) 8925 0100 or (02) 8288 4600
Canada: 1-877-722 3755
Direct Number: 1-408-349-1572
Fax Number: 1-408-349-3301 E-mail address of CC:- cc-advoc@yahoo-inc.com
Yahoo Customer Service No: 866-562-7219 or 408-349-3300

Why do women take pictures of themselves in the bathroom mirror?
Q. Why do you do that, then post them on Facebook or in the personals?

Why don't you just ask someone to take a picture of you, using your camera?

A. When you take a normal picture you don't see yourself so you're not sure how the picture will turn out, but when you look in a mirror you can see exactly how you'll look in the picture and you can make sure your facial expression is exactly how you want it to be. Also, in most homes mirrors are arranged so they get the perfect amount of light. that way you can see the more minor details of your face and further highlight the details that stand out more. We all usually look our best standing in front of a mirror.

I think they do it so much mostly because of insecurities or vanity. I'm sure some of them are just narcissistic and they love to see themselves in the mirror, with people like that they may not even realize that's why they do it.

How do I find a woman my age to travel with?
Q. I'm single, 65 years old and would like to find a woman in my place in life who finally has the money and time to do some exploring. Please no craigslist or facebook.

A. Try an online personals site rather than yahoo answers.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment