Sunday, April 28, 2013

How do I recover my old facebook account?

Q. I forgot the password to my old facebook account and I no longer have access to the email associated with it. I started the recovery process by selecting 3 friends. I got codes from 2, but the third no longer has access to his facebook email. What can I do? I tried restarting the recovery process but it says its already in progress. Thanks for your help!

A. To recover your old facebook account password, you may need a 3rd party utility, I have search such kind of article for you.
http://www.bing.com/search?q=Forgot+Facebook+password+Smartkey&go=&qs=n&sk=&form=QBRE

How do you go about deleting your facebook account?
Q. I started a facebook account a few days ago. And now I've decicded that i don't want it. I already have a myspace and it's enough to keep up with.

A. This guide will show you how to delete your account on Facebook:

http://romcartridge.blogspot.com/2010/04/how-to-delete-facebook-account.html

Good luck!

Can I use a different facebook account to invite friends in zombie cafe?
Q. I recently deactivated my Facebook account. That's the one that I use to invite friends in zombie cafe. Can I use a different facebook account without having to restart the game?

A. What you are asking is impossible. If you use a new facebook account, your game will fresh start. But you can recover you old facebook account even if it was deactivated. Try recovering the password and facebook will guide you through steps.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment