Tuesday, April 30, 2013

How can I skip facebook asking my phone number?

Q. i don't want the FBI and facebook pining my phone number with my facebook!

A. if it doesnt give you the option to skip it, then you cant skip it

facebook does this now to prevent people from breaking the rules by creating more than one account

did you by chance create more than one account?

How to hide your phone number on facebook?
Q. I get on facebook it saves my phone number and people steels it how can i hide it?

A. go to privacy settings, click customize settings. Under contact information section there is a section to change who can see your phone number.

Is there a way to get around the Facebook verify with a phone number thing?
Q. Is there a way to get around the facebook verify with a phone number security thing?

Could I use the same number to verify another account, like verify one account then delete that number on my account then use it to verify another account. I have 2 for separate reasons.

A. no, one phone number per account - if what you wanted to do was possible, there would be no reason for the phone number verification in the first place




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment