Saturday, April 27, 2013

How can you avoid an uncomfortable facebook friend request?

Q. Lets say you receive a Facebook friend request from some one you like but think is totally not appropriate for them to view your personal page. How do you handle the request if you straight up DO NOT want to approve? ie, friends little sister (innapropratie), Grandmother, co-worker, boss, friends ex girlfriend. or whomever

Lets also assume you will see this person throughout your life from time to time.

A. Put them in a category that has restricted access to your profile. That way they can't see anything you don't want them to.

How do I get my comment and like activity to not show up on my facebook friend's news feed?
Q. I'll post this question to the facebook help center as well. How can I get the little story off of my facebook friend's news feed? For example, when it says "Alex as commented/liked this group's picture". I do those things far too often and I've been unfriended by a few of my friends because of it. Please help! Thanks!

A. Hi,

Check this video. It's explain how to hide your activities from your friends.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pdQKA8ocWw8



Thanks, And i hope it's the best answer.

How to send a message to only 1 facebook friend list?
Q. I would like to send a message to a specific facebook group, but don't see a way to do this, not part of the drop down. The reason I created this special group was to interact with them for specific items of interest to them, but facebook friend lists seem useless. Any suggestions?

A. ON THE 5th OF NOVEMBER FACEBOOK WILL NOT BE




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment