Monday, April 29, 2013

How to a get more Facebook fan page like tips?

Q. I creating my new restaurant website Facebook fan page, however this page no Facebook Like Button add, so Facebook like very low, Likewise Is want to get more Likes and Traffic this FB Fan Page, for the purpose of this way explain.

A. there are some things you can try here

http://abrax.us/Facebook/GetMoreLikes.php

How do I stop a facebook fan page from posting SPAM?
Q. A facebook fan page I run has been making SPAM posts on the discussion wall. It's being posted under the name of the fan page and I can't figure out how to stop it. I've removed all of the other admins from it thinking it might be coming from one of their profiles, but nothing has changed. Since the fan page doesn't have its own account (I access it through my log in) there isn't a way to reset the password.

A. well is it is in your account
if it is then if u put the password wrong for like two times it will say reset the password but i think u sould deleat the fan page it mite do something something else

What is the best shopping cart for a Facebook fan page?
Q. What is the best shopping cart to use on a Facebook fan page? It doesnât have to be a super-duper version; something thatâs meant for low volume will do for now. Are there any Facebook apps for this?
Thanks,
David

A. I currently use Payvment for my Facebook fan page - http://www.facebook.com/likethisfanpage , its very good has lots of features and its free.

There are other Facebook apps there is one called Beetailer which is a free and paid app, depending on how many products you are selling in the store.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment