Saturday, April 27, 2013

How do I send a photo through message on Facebook?

Q. People you can!!! Well on a iPhone or any phone that has the app Facebook Messenger can send a picture through message on facebook. All you do is download the app once you have it you look at the little camera icon and click on it then just pic a photo to send then once you have chosen a photo just press send :)

A. Upload the pic to facebook. Copy the URL of the pic and paste it into the chatbox.

How to enable BlackBerry App on my phone?
Q. I recently bought D-Link N series wireless router and been trying to connect my BlackBerry curve. I was able to get it connected but now, the BlackBerry App, Facebook App and Y Messenger just wouldn't work. I keep getting "Problem receiving data from server" error message. My regular browser works fine though. It drives me crazy not being able to use the Apps. Help please!

A. Essentially what is happening is that your device wants to be using BlackBerry data in order to use those apps and services.

Many BlackBerry apps (mostly social ones Facebook IM etc.) will not run unless you have a BlackBerry data plan associated with your device. Even then, many will not run over the wifi connection.

How can i put a Visual Basic 2008 application as an app on facebook?
Q. I have an application developed in Visual Basic 2008. I want to put this application as an app on facebook. Whats the best, and easiest way to go about doing this.

A. re-write it using the tool-chain that Facebook provides.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment