Tuesday, April 30, 2013

How do I create a facebook application?

Q. I have a good idea for a facebook application. How do I create this application and submit it?

A. Put in the search box of Facebook: "Facebook Developers" Select the application named liked like that and you will enter a community of the developers that submit applications. It has great guides of how to do it, plus a lot of tutorials, explaining the anatomy of the application, how it works in facebook, what programming languages do you have to use to make it, the tools you will need to start, etc.

Its a great guide to start.

So, good luck with your application!

How do you get paid by Facebook by making application?
Q. Well, I am planning on developing a code and creating a Facebook application. I was wondering if anyone could tell me how it roughly works. How do I get paid if I get enough users? How many users do I need in order to get paid? Where does the money go to? Paypal account? Has anyone made any facebook applications so that they can tell me their story? Thanks

A. i dont think u really get paid. cuz i made 2 apps i didnt read anything abt gettin paid.

How can I create a "rank your friends" facebook app?
Q. I want to create a facebook application that users will rank their friends just by typing the name of their best friends and putting it in the list.

A. Visit the Facebook Developers Page Type that into the search bar on there profile there is tons of information about creating apps and so on




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment