Sunday, April 28, 2013

What shirt is Ben Goldwasser wearing in MGMT electric feel video?

Q. I want to know what the style of shirt or where to buy that shirt, it looks really cool.

A. Join his Facebook, and inquire about it there. I don't live with the guy, nor do I shop for the guy.

Where Can I Find a Rolling-Stone Run DMC Shirt and a Facebook Addict Shirt?
Q. I live in North Carolina... Winston-Salem and i really would like to find these shirts b4 school starts witch is august 25th

A. hot topic has rolling srone and run dmc shirts, not sure about a facebook addict shirt, maybe spencers?

how can I stop sexually fantasizing about guys from primary school?
Q. I'm in year 10 now and I have seen photo's of guys from primary school on facebook with their shirt off and they have put on muscle. I was disgusted when I first thought they were hot, but that night I had sexual fantasies and they haven't stopped since.

I feel that it's REALLY inappropriate because I was learning the sounds of letters in kindy with them. I really want it to stop, can you please tell me how?

A. Do whatever you want with the thought, get it our of your system. If you continue to like it then you can force yourself to stop with a psychologist or something. If you stop after it's 'out of your system', then it was just a phase.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment