Saturday, April 27, 2013

How can I get some facebook pictures I received on facebook to you so I can have them printed out?

Q. I want pictures that were sent to me on facebook of my family and I would like to have pictures made from these facebook pictures. How do I do that.

A. When viewing the picture of you/family
copy and then save the picture to your computer.
You should then be able to open it and print it out.

How do I know who stalked my facebook pictures?
Q. Is there some kind of app or something that allows you to see who stalked my facebook pictures?

A. Do not listen to other user, it is a scam, which hacks into your profile. No you can not tell who has accessed you pictures, as Facebook has a strict policy against that. But, if you don't want people looking at your pictures, don't put them on Facebook, just sayin'.

Is it good or bad that people keep calling my facebook pictures fake?
Q. I have pictures of my self on there, i swear. My pictures aren't photoshopped or from google, like they don't look fake at all. Is it good or bad that someone considers my facebook pictures not me or fake?
What would u think if someone said that bout your pictures?

A. Good I guess, if they think you're so attractive you could be a model.. but bad if no one talks to you cause they think you are fake.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment