Friday, April 26, 2013

How to talk to random girls in high school?

Q. I usually don't have an issue talking to girls. My problem is seeing these girls in the hallway and I have no classes with them. How do I talk to them and get their numbers/facebooks?

Surely someone has devised a way?

A. not in highschool anymore but i still cnt do it lol

What do you call a group of friends that is 3 girls, and 1 guy?
Q. Take note the guy is NOT gay and has all of the girls' phone numbers/ facebooks.

Also, funniest answer gets 10 ptsâ¥!
And he favors one of the girls the most out of the others it seems, since he likes to hang out with her ALONE sometimes, without the other 2 girls.

A. male fantasy

Why does my blackberry have facebook contacts?
Q. When i put people in my contacts there facebook picture shows up in the SMS conversation between us. I never put that in and those people don't have their numbers on facebook, how does this work?

A. The facebook app in your blackberry sends the names of your contacts and compares them with those on your friends list. it then downloads the profile pictures of the matches it finds. It probably also added facebook profile links to the contact information. This can be disabled by opening the facebook app, hitting the blackberry logo button, and going to options. It is in there somewhere. I can't remember exactly where.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment