Sunday, April 28, 2013

What PlugIn Do I Need To Upload Pics To Facebook?

Q. The more advanced uploader used to work and now it doesn't. I had to reinstall Firefox and some changes were made. What plugin do I need to install so I can go back to easily uploading pics to Facebook?

A. Make sure you have Java and Adobe Flash Player updated. Go to their websites and check the latest update. It's free

can you get viruses from opening pics on facebook uploaded from your friends but from an unkown site?
Q. is it possible to get viruses from opening pics on facebook uploaded from your friends but from an unkown site. they dont know where they got the pic from, is it possible???
i did'nt like it, just as i said i just viewed the image that a friend posted, yes its about a celeberty but its not an unknown uploader... is is it safe?

A. Of course! The only way you can get a virus off of viewing photos is if you download something.

Why can't I send pics to facebook from my cell phone?
Q. I used to be able to send pictures to facebook from my cell phone & they would arrive in less than 1 minute, literally! Now they don't get there at all ! I really want to be able to send pics to facebook again when Im on the go . Please help !

I already tried resetting my mobile settings and nothing works .

A. You will need to reinstall the Facebook application to fix the sending picture problems.

Good luck!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment