Monday, April 29, 2013

How can i get free advertising in facebook?

Q. Does anybody know how i can get free advertising in facebook?

A. This Tiny string of code is legal for free face book advertising!
It is an insider secret from a former facebook employee for free advertising.

http://bit.ly/fXzCav

Hope this helps! Money Nut

How can I advertise my modeling Facebook page without paying?
Q. I need to know how i can advertise my Facebook Modeling Page WITHOUT paying. I know there is a way, just need to find them. Can anyone help me with this?

A. Just have a fan page, where people click the like button.
join some local pages for photographers and models on facebook and ask them to like your page.
also the more photographers you do TF shoots with the more you will become known

How do I get " advertise on facebook " off my admin page?
Q. I recently created a page on facebook and whenever I log in now a screen comes up that says " Advertise on facebook " and it won't go away. what should I do?

A. you Cant Get Rid of it its Part of Facebook Sorry




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment