Saturday, April 27, 2013

When i go on facebook everything is normal, but when I login its like everything is messed up?

Q. when I go to the facebook website everything is normal i see the facebook logo, there is color and everything. after i login everything goes away. I tried a new browser. someone plz help me!

A. Try using a facebook movil. you can use facebook movil in you PC, here is the link, this tipe of facebook have less Kbites to download on each page....

https://m.facebook.com/

How do I get my iPad to use regular facebook as opposed to mobile facebook?
Q. It normally would just take me to the regular facebook website. But lately it's been only allowing me to use the regular website. I know there is a redirection link on the login page for mobile, but when I use it, the iPad just takes me back to mobile facebook. How do I fix this?

A. you could delete the app for face book and it should keep you on the web page but if that fail then go to the genius bar (in apple stores) and ask the people there and they should be able to fix it :D

How can i chat on facebook from my ipod touch?
Q. I can go to the facebook website, but can't chat. Is there something that i have to download? If so, can u please give me the web address?

Thanks a ton.

A. download the facebook app from the app store and you can chat




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment