Sunday, April 28, 2013

How do you search for friends in facebook mobile?

Q. I just got the tmobile G1 and there is no special app for it so I have to use the facebook mobile page. Anyone know how you can search for people this way? There is a search option but it only seems to be able to search my current friends list...

A. No! That search option does also look for other people on facebook. Just go the search bar at the bottom of the home page of facebook mobile and type the name of the person you want. It is certainly not as good as the search bar on facebook, but still it does help!

How can I update photos straight from facebook mobile?
Q. i already have facebook mobile but i heard there's a way to update mobile photos straight from my phone.

A. Facebook mobile has a email adrass. ill give it to you

mobile@facebook.com


add that to ur contacts and send pictures to that

How do you know which Youtube videos can be played on Facebook Mobile?
Q. I posted a youtube video while i was on my computer, then i went to find out that it couldnt be played on facebook mobile because the owner didnt allow it or something. Is there a way to know if these videos on playable on mobile before posting it?

A. Search the link on youtube and share it on facebook, after that try to play on your facebook mobile. Hope this will help.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment