Sunday, April 28, 2013

How does my facebook profile picture look lol?

Q. http://facebook.com/mvtran1
idk, is that considered a cool way to pose for a photo lol
if you add me too that'd be so great!
Thanks!

A. it says page doesn't exist!!

How many reports does it take to get a facebook account deleted?
Q. http://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=100002759001028


its a hoes page and they put my friend's 12 year old sister on there and shes being harassed by much older kids and ive gotten a few people to report it but not that many yet
shes not the main picture thats just another person on there being called a hoe

so how many reports does it need?

A. she sure as hell doesnt look 12 and she looks pretty hot and she doesnt look harrassed

How to implement a facebook gallery into a website?
Q. I am a freelance graphic designer, and as a such, having a good portfolio website is very important. however, my knowledge of web design and programming is limited. I've created myself a portfolio site www.neveronedesign.3owl.com and a corresponding facebook page https://www.facebook.com/pages/Neverone-design/490262371018076

Now, for galleries on the portfolio website, I used an <iframe> code i got by uploading my pictures on photosnack.com, and they are static, which means they aren't really made to be changed on daily basis.

However, on the facebook page, I've created a gallery where I constantly upload my works that i apply on a contest website called 99designs.com

What I would like to know is: is there a way to implement a facebook gallery from a facebook page into a standard website created in html and css so that, every time i upload a new photo on the facebook page, the very same photo appears in the corresponding gallery on my portfolio website?

I know that i can create an iframe linking it to that facebook page, but that really isn't what I want, because I don't want other facebook links and options in the portfolio gallery, I just want the pictures to appear, and, if possible, that the gallery looks the same as the other elements in the webpage (i have made a central css file, where i determined background, font size, color etc.)

A. The sample application you are building in this tutorial is a Facebook application called fbFlexBook. The main application page (and the profile box for the application) will present a list of the user's photo albums on Facebook, each showing the name of the album and how many photos are in that album. Clicking on any of the album names will bring the visitor to a Facebook canvas page that contains a Flex-built slideshow application, which retrieves the photos in the selected album from Facebook and presents them to the user.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment