Sunday, April 28, 2013

How do I stop one of my facebook friends news feed appearing?

Q. I have this one facebook friend that is literally posting comments and stuff to their account 24/7 and it is getting really annoying. Is there anyway of hiding this persons news feed without deleting them as a friend?

A. Hiding someone from your News Feed
You can remove friends from the News Feed simply by clicking the "Hide" that appears when you hover over their story in your stream.

How can I make my Facebook friend list not visible for anyone?
Q. How can I make my Facebook friend list not visible for anyone?
Please tell me the details clearly. Thanks

A. go to edit profile enter friends and family
on the friends like u have 145 friends there will be an arrow downwards click that and only me..
so now only u can see it..

How do you check pending facebook friend requests?
Q. How do you check pending facebook friend requests that you sent out?

A. The most common way is probably to view All Friends (on the right-hand dropdown "Account" menu on your screen), as it includes a list of people you have added who have not added you in return yet (there should be some phrase to the right of their name indicating that the request is still pending).

Somebody has also created an app to serve the same purpose that can be accessed here:
http://goo.gl/No0lu
It contains some nice features such as sending a reminder or removing the request.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment