Monday, April 29, 2013

How do Facebook ads work and should i set one up for my schools yearbook?

Q. I'm in my schools yearbook class and i came up with the idea of making a Facebook ad for us. how do Facebook ads work and how much money does it cost? I figured if we each chip in some cash and target the ad for people in our town we could get people pumped for this years book! Comments or other advertising ideas are much appreciated, thanks guys!

A. You can set up ads that link people to the Facebook page, or another page about your yearbook. The amount it costs depends on the cost per click that you set when you set up the ads.
Here's where you set up the ad - http://www.facebook.com/ads/create/
And here's some information on how to do it - http://www.facebook.com/business/ads/

Sam @theBrewRoom
http://thebrewroom.com

How to stop facebook ads popping up when checking yahoo mail?
Q. Recently a facebook ad has started popping up when i've been accessing my e-mails. The pop up is a link to a trailer for the new 'Hangover 2' movie. I have my block pop-ups function enabled. I'm using my mobile phone which is an htc wildfire, as i've previously mentioned this problem has only just started. Any help/pointers would be greatly appreciated.
Many thanks Danny.

A. k

Where do I get the necklace on the facebook ad?
Q. Theres a stone looking odd designed necklace on a facebook ad and its like $15 but I dont remember the website. anyone know what im talking about?

It's kinda tribal looking. thanks!

A. There are alot of facebook ads out there.. the best you could do is just keep refreshing the page till you find it




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment