Monday, April 29, 2013

Any ideas of what to put on facebook statuses?

Q. Can you guys give me a big list of good funny facebook statuses? Cause sometimes i've been putting the same things over & over and i want to change it a little bit. So can you guys give me a long list liek for example can anyone help me with this? " you know youre fat if..." what funny thing can i say? Or what other thing can i replace instead of " you know youre fat?

A. try status shuffle. its an application that you can add to your profile. there are 1000's to choose from on loads of different topics.

Why do you think people try to create a different persona via facebook statuses?
Q. Do you think people try to convey a different persona through their facebook statuses? How do they do this? Why do you think they do this?

A. They might be trying to look funny or profound.

How do I sync my twitter and facebook statuses?
Q. I want to be able to change my twitter status and have that automatically change my facebook status. Also, how do I add a comment box to my tumblr?

A. To have Twitter change your Facebook status you have to install the Twitter application in Facebook. Once you install you'll see the button to click to "Allow Status Updates".

I've actually installed comments in my tumblr blog using a commenting service called Disqus. Sign up for an account. In your options, you can add your website. There are step by step instructions for most blogging platforms, including tumblr. Very easy and only took a few minutes!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment