Saturday, April 27, 2013

How do i remove my email and password that are saved to log in?

Q. I want to unsave my password and email from the Facebook log in. How do i do that?

A. Uncheck the "Keep me logged in" box. And be sure to click "sign out" link after you're done by using facebook.

How to delete old facebook account when lost login info?
Q. Hello all,
I have just set up a new facebook account after losing my log-in information, I lost my MSN hotmail address and password and also all my facebook log-in information. How do I now delete my old facebook account when I cannot recall the e-mail address and password?

A. if you dont even know your own email address for that account, then there is nothing you can do

Is it possible to search for someone on Facebook by looking up their email address?
Q. The only way I've found to do this is to have Facebook log into my email account and request everyone in my address book. Is there a search to just enter an individual's email addresss to see if they're on Facebook registered to that email to find them that way?
If so, how?

A. There is! Just go to the search bar, type in their e-mail address and if they have a Facebook account with that e-mail, press enter, and Facebook will take you to their page.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment