Monday, April 29, 2013

How do I export photos from my Facebook Fan Page to Flickr?

Q. I'm trying to set up a flickr feed on my website, but all of my pictures are on my Facebook fan page. I have hundreds upon hundreds of photos on this page and so instead of saving them one by one, I'm looking for a way to export all my photos to my computer or directly to flickr. Thanks for your help.

A. There is an application on facebook known as "My Flickr". Join that application and export all your photos from facebook fan page to flickr.

Does anybody know how to set up a feed from a twitter page to a Facebook fan page?
Q. We'd like to add a feed from our twitter page to our Facebook fan page. I've seen lots of directives about setting up a feed to a Facebook profile but not to a fan page. Any suggestions?

A. Yes!

"If you need to automatically post Tweets to your Facebook fan page, read on. To start with, make sure you are logged in as the admin of the Facebook fan page you want to link to Twitter.

There are several ways to achieve this, but none of them give you more control over the publishing from Twitter to Facebook then Selective Tweets for Twitter. In fact, it allows you to choose which tweets you want to post on your fan page by simply adding a #fb ashtag at the end of it.

http://www.facebook.com/selectivetwitter

Letâs get started: head over to Selective Tweets for Twitter, click on âGo to Applicationâ, allow it and you will be presented with this page.

Enter your Twitter username next to the page you want to connect to and click âGrant Permissionâ. You will be prompted with yet an another âRequest permissionâ dialog, here you have to make sure that you select and tick on the page you want to link to Twitter again.

Then click on âsave changesâ and you are done! Any tweets you post with a #fb ashtag will now be posted to your Facebook page!"

I got this from TweeterStar, they actually got pictures there which make it easier to follow! U can also see how to post facebook updates to Twitter.

What are the differences between facebook groups and facebook fan pages?
Q. What are the differences between facebook groups and facebook fan pages? What are the differences in tools and messages and privacy? Iâm kind of clueless when it comes to this stuff!!

A. Facebook groups are groups that you join.
Facebook fan pages are what you become a fan of.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment