Monday, April 29, 2013

How to post Twitter tweets to my Facebook business page?

Q. I'd like to be able to have my Twitter tweets automatically posted to my new Facebook business page. I don't want them posted to my personal Facebook page. Any suggestions on apps that will allow me to do this? Thanks!

A. Use twitterfeed.com its a fantastic application, i also use it for my own.

How can I set Yahoo Answers to update my Facebook Business Page instead of my Facebook Personal page?
Q. I have a personal and a business Facebook page. I want Yahoo Answers to update my Facebook Business page, not my personal page. Does anyone know if this is possible, and how to do it?
I have looked everywhere for the answer.

Thanks!
I tried setting "use Facebook as Page"... and I made sure that it was turned on (set to that) before I ever posted anything on Yahoo Answers, but it still updated my personal page, not my business page.

A. To added external page in Facebook fanpage is application term. No such application is released related this. So, you can not do that right now.

Can I receive payment on my Facebook business page?
Q. I just created a facebook business page for my non-profit organization. Is it possible to attach an account (paypal, or something similar) where people who want to pay to sign up for my events or donate can do so through my facebook page? Thank you in advance!

A. Sure can post a paypal link on any web page/forum/social network. It wont be a button, just be descriptive in what the link is exactly. As far as I know this is permissible. Good luck




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment