Friday, April 26, 2013

What is the best way to promote a facebook app?

Q. I just finished writing a facebook app. Unfortunately I read that there are 20,000 facebook apps out there. I don't have that many friends there. How do I get potential users to find my app?

A. The above suggestion is a pretty good one.

You can also place an invite option in your application. Try and get all of your friends to add your new app, then prompt them to invite everyone on their friends list and so on and so on. It will also help if your application is pretty cool! lol

How to change your relationship status from the facebook app from the iphone?
Q. I have the most recent version of the facebook app but i cant figure out how to change my relationship status from it can someone tell me how?

A. Sadly you can not change your relationship status from the facebook application on the Iphone. Sorry its a pain though. Just go on the computer next time you get around to it:)

How do you accept a relationship request on the iPhone facebook app?
Q. I've been told you can accept the requests on the iPhone facebook app but when my boyfriend sends the request it doesn't show up. Is it possible to accept relationship request on the app? If so how?

A. I've done it many times. If you're looking at the news feed, there's a button at the top right that looks like 9 boxes. (Kinda like a phone keypad, actually). Tap that. You'll see lots of different things like "Friends," "Messages," and "Requests." If you have any friend requests, you should see them when you tap the "Requests" button.

If they're not there, you can go to http://touch.facebook.com/ from your phone's web browser and you'll get a simple facebook web version. If you don't see the friend request there, then there's something wrong. (i.e., your boyfriend hasn't sent the request correctly).




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment