Tuesday, April 9, 2013

How do I delete all my facebook contacts on my Droid 2?

Q. So my Droid has all my facebook friends under my contacts and some of them don't even have a phone number. Is there a way I can have it not show my facebook friends under contacts or only show contacts with a phone number? I know there is a way to do it but i'm not sure how.

A. You can hide contacts without phone numbers by opening you contacts then

Menu > Display Options > Checking the box next to "Only contacts with phones"

How do I send international SMS using Facebook Messenger on iPhone?
Q. It was working since facebook released the app in august or september but now when I go to start a new conversation, it only shows my Facebook contacts who are online. Searching by typing in name also yields no results. It does not let me select a phone contact. Also texting internationally to Pakistan, so if u know of a good method let me know. Thanks in advance.

A. ur messages.

Difficulty: Easy
Instructions

Things You'll Need
Internet
Mobile phone
Contact numbers
Instant messaging software
1
Check your contact's mobile phone carrier for free text messaging online. Find out what carrier your friends and family abroad use. Search those carriers' websites for free SMS services. Typically, you can use an online form to type a message and send it to any subscriber number for that carrier. Enter the contact's phone number, including area code, and your message. Keep your messages short as there is a character limit.

2
Use Yahoo! Messenger (messenger.yahoo.com) or another instant-messaging program with free SMS service. In Yahoo! Messenger, sign into your account. Right-click one of your contacts and select "Contact Details." Enter your recipient's mobile phone number with country and area code plus the number. Save the changes. Right-click again and select "Send SMS Message." You can now type in your message and send it off just like an instant message when chatting. The procedure is similar for other software with SMS support.

3
Use an online service, such as Chikka (chikka.com), that lets you send free SMS text messages to your contact's country. Follow the prompts for registration and software download (if you want it). You may be asked to give your eail address instead of your mobile phone number, depending on your location. Once registered, you can sign into the Chikka website and send and receive texts. If you are offline, your messages will be delivered either to your phone or inbox.

How can I know weather a girl who I love is also intrested me?
Q. My body is slim and my height is almost 6ft.I love a girl from two years.Last year we were in 12th and now in engineering.We chat on Facebook that too if I start the chat first! I don't have her contact number because i'am afraid too ask for her number :-( please suggest me what to do.......

A. Just ask her If she wants to text. Give her your number. Just relax stay cool. Then say what's um your number so I can text you back. Because I my stood phone won't let me text you back without your number. Good luck p.s call her chat her up show her your interested and just tell her.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment