Tuesday, April 9, 2013

How to stop My tmobile mytouch 4g slide from downloading facebook build 1410?

Q. My tmobile mytouch 4g slide won't stop downloading facebook build 1410 and even though the phone didn't have this problem b4 I jus hard reset my phone about 5 days ago then this problems starts.

A. Ok first you must turn off the auto update. Next if you don't want the update you can go to your app drawer and then the download files look for the update. Check the box and delete it. Or connect it to wifi and let the update finish. Now I shall explain Facebook is attempting to separate for Google, when they send updates it has to go through Google first. So they are using wifi to push updates to android only cells. T-mobile wasn't the only one that was hit. All the service providers were. The update is off network. And it will not use the your carriers network. If you have wifi you can get the update, if not do as I mentioned and you will get rid of the update. I have sprint and for the last 3days I have had the same thing happen. With a build number 144481 constantly downloading in my notification tab on my sg2.
Facebook is doing this with out the permission of Google so if I were you I would delete the update.
Check the android forums. Or search the build number you have for more of the information.

How come I don't get Facebook notifications to my Blackberry?
Q. I have the Blackberry Curve 8310, and I downloaded Facebook to it. When I first downloaded it I got the notifications, but now I don't get notifications and its slow. I remember I changed something but I don't know how to delete it off my phone and re download Facebook. Can anyone tell me how to and then how to download a new version or something?

A. hmm. . .check your acc settings, there is probably an option in there. if you downloaded facebook, but nothing is being sent to you, its probably just cuz facebook doesnt have you registered as the number to call for that acc

How to download Facebook data from Mobile?
Q. In order to make my facebook account more secure I want to download my Facebook data.
How can I do this?

A. It can be done here

https://www.facebook.com/settings




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment