Tuesday, April 9, 2013

How do u advertise on FaceBook. Can you use url signatures? I prefer not to pay the ppc because it is so expen?

Q. How do u advertise on FaceBook. Can you use url signatures? I prefer not to pay the ppc because it is so expensive. Can you create a page and send people to that?

A. Why don't you go to Facebook and find out, instead of asking this question in the mental health section?? You won't get many answers here about that.

When doing CPC advertising on Facebook, why does it matter if I have a low CTR?
Q. I am doing some advertising on Facebook, and I have a very low CTR for my ads. But who cares? If I am paying per click, why does my CTR matter? Would I get a lower cost per click if my CTR was higher?

A. I wasn't aware Facebook was doing CPC ads, only CPM, but it's been almost 3 years since I've advertised on there and they've grown up a lot. Well, the obvious answer is a low CTR means your ad isn't being terribly effective. It won't cost you any more, but something's keeping people from checking out your ad.

should yahoo start cracking down on fake accounts?
Q. like the ones that are advertising facebook crap?? trying to get you to click a link to get viruses.

A. i know! yahoo spends all their time reporting questions that are "chatty" while there are people out to get others and they dont give a fack...




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment