Friday, April 5, 2013

What's the best web development framework for facebook apps?

Q. I need a framework in any programming language that seamlessly creates a facebook app and stand alone web app. It also has to have a robust paypal integration and facebook credits. Any ideas?

A. Have you tried the zend framework in PHP? or you can also use ROR (Ruby On Rails) in MERB and Python in Djang. I'm hearing good things about AJAX but i don't know how to used it. Do you have existing code available to convert you want to use?

What articles are you interested in reading?
Q. Looking for some ideas for Topics to write on. Main categories is Web Design & Development, eCommerce, Graphic Design, SEO and App development. For example "How to choose the best Web Designer". Any ideas?

A. Those topics bore me to no end...but they are for liberal artsy people instead of programmers so I guess I'm not the target audience. People always want to read about those things but at the end of the day none of them really matter. It's the back end and site functionality that win over people... have you seen facebook... it's ugly, buggy, and doesn't need SEO.

I think more an more we will see cloud computing becoming a major player. However, I believe the majority of people will be driven to free services not cost-based services.. for example have you seen http://pixlr.com/editor/
it kicks butt, and it's free. I think your articles should focus on this emerging frontier. Focus on development of these web based applications and how one can sustain and possibly generate income from offering a free service.

I'd love to benefit the world, but I've got to eat too....

Would you like to suggest me a facebook app development website?
Q. Give me a good website address please.

A. Google.com




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment