Friday, April 5, 2013

How do I get rid of login information on the facebook login page?

Q. You know the facebook login page, when I click on the box where it says email there's a list of emails that appear which people used to log on to their facebook account. How do I make it so that they don't appear when I click the box? Thanks. I use Firefox as my browser by the way.

A. You can clear your cookies under tools>history and make sure 'cookies' are checked when you clear the entire history. CCleaner is a free program that automates this across all browsers, which is what I use since it clears cookies for Firefox, IE, and chrome.

What font is used when typing in a web address on Internet Explorer or a Facebook login?
Q. What font is used when typing in a web address on Internet Explorer or a Facebook login?

A. Looks like the plain Times New Roman twelve to me.

how to delete others email from my facebook login page on facebook.i m using window vista?
Q. how to delete others email from my facebook login page on facebook.i m using window vista.i tried a lot but i could not

A. Depends on your browser.
If you are using IE, Click on Tools', then 'Internet Options'.
Under the 'General' Tab there should be 'Browsing History'. Select the 'Delete' Button next to it.
That should open up a new small window with a bunch of options of what to delete. Make sure 'Form Data' is selected. This is the saved information that has been typed into forms (eg, emails into login pages). Then select 'Delete'.

If you are using Firefox, Click on 'Tools' and from the drop down menu select 'Clear Recent History'.
In the new box that opens up, select 'Details' and a list will drop down. Make sure 'Form and Search History' is selected. Click 'Clear Now'.

The method should be roughly the same for any other browser you might be using.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment