Saturday, April 13, 2013

Is there a way to change what I see on my Facebook homepage?

Q. I'm completely uninterested in getting another notification about Farmville or any other Facebook game on my Facebook homepage- is there anything I can do to better control what I see?

A. Hover over it and click hide

I've been recently hit with the new facebook homepage. Has anyone developed a greasemonkey script to change it?
Q. I've been recently hit with the new (and crappy) facebook homepage:
http://www.facebook.com/images/sitetour/homepage_preview_03_06_2009.jpg

Has anyone developed a greasemonkey script to change it back to yesteryear?

A. Someone posted this Greasemonkey script on a similar question on FB:
http://userscripts.org/scripts/show/44164
It only limits your "Highlights" on the right side of the home page, but it's something.
I despise this new look, too.

Why do i keep seeing nude pictures on facebook homepage?
Q. I don't understand why i keep seeing nude pictures on facebook homepage, how are these up and why do people like them or common on them, all i really want to know is why would somebody even put those stuff up in the first place, there was one that was in animation and said Jesus f-ing Christ im pretty sure you can guess how that one looked like, somebody answer this for me...

A. You should get better friends.

...To clarify, I mean Facebook friends. They're probably a bunch pr0n addicts or something that like and comment a bunch of senseless stuff.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment