Saturday, April 13, 2013

How do I send a question to the Facebook customer service?

Q. Basically I had an account but someone posted a message to me with an insult. After I deleted that conversation suddenly I can't access my account anymore, it always indicates "site under maintenance" though I can access other accounts just fine.

How do I send an inquiry to facebook about this?

A. on fbs homepage there should be a customer service link

How to delete a Facebook profile, identity theft?
Q. I had a Facebook account, but I deleted it over a year ago. Then today I get an email saying my account has been reactivated. There are no options on the website for a compromised account if you can't provide any account details. There's also no customer service or 'contact us' options. How do I contact Facebook to report this identity theft?
I'm in Australia if that makes any difference.

A. report it using the help center

http://facebook.com/help

How do I send a question to the Facebook customer service?
Q. Basically I had an account but someone posted a message to me with an insult. After I deleted that conversation suddenly I can't access my account anymore, it always indicates "site under maintenance" though I can access other accounts just fine.

How do I send an inquiry to facebook about this?

A. Log in to your Facebook account. Click "Account" from the top-left corner of your homepage. A drop-down list appears.

2
Click "Help Center." Type a question pertaining to your problem in the "Enter a Keyword or Question" field.

3
Browse the results to find an answer to your problem. If you cannot find a solution, type "Contact Facebook" in the "Search" field at the top of the page. A list of contact options appears.

4
Click the question that best suits your problem. Read the information regarding your question, then click the "Contact" or "Here" link.

5
Complete the form and click "Submit." Facebook will investigate your problem and contact you at the email address that you provided in the contact form.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment