Tuesday, April 9, 2013

i made a yahoo account after using facebook to sign in to my fantasy league, but now i cant gain access to it?

Q. so i joined a nba yahoo fantasy league. i was signing in using the facebook sign in. after a while i decided to make a yahoo account. the problem is, that now i cant get into my fantasy league because the facebook and email are already linked... how can i get back in to my fantasy game?

A. Your team is tied to the id that you used to create it. You should be able to access it with that id. Otherwise, contact Yahoo as explained in the rules.

Good luck

How to unsync contacts from FaceBook HTC?
Q. Hello, I have a HTC Wildfire S and some of my contacts have pictures with the facebook sign on them. Im sure this means that the phone is streaming information from their facebook profile to my phone. How do I stop this?

A. I've found the only way to get rid of it is to remove your facebook account from the phone. You can still log into facebook just make sure that when you log in after removing you choose the don't sync option.
Go into settings>accounts and sync
under a small heading it should say manage accounts. tap the facebook account and tap remove account. it should come up with another little screen saying do you really want to, it will delete messages, contacts and other data from phone. if that's ok tap proceed.

Mine did the same thing but had synced everyone from my friends list and their contact details, some of whom I no longer speak too.

hope it helps. :)

Can you help with a Facebook sign in question?
Q. Is there a way to make that little pop up at the top of the facebook sign on screen that asks if you want to remember your password to stop popping up?

A. i just want to get back into my face book




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment