Wednesday, April 24, 2013

How to Create Facebook Page Using iFrame?

Q. Hello,

I heard that facebook FBML is not working any more. Can anybody help me guiding how to create facebook pages using the new iframe? Any place to download templates or tutorials?

Thanks.

A. Hello,

Yeah, since FBML has been trashed now the best way to create facebook pages are using iFrame. It's more customizable. more features can be embedded and easy to develop. I recommend you to check the website http://www.facebookmaxed.com

Check the website http://www.facebookmaxed.com)

Facebook Maxed is capable of creating facebook pages almost automatically with:

- Displaying HTML5 videos
- Insert Opt-ins forms
- PHP email contact forms
- Photo galleries
- Sales page
- Landing page
- The popular reveal splash page
- Your whole website inside Facebook pages!

Have a very good day

Is it possible to create a facebook page automatically?
Q. The company where I work has a proprietary CMS and we would like it to create facebook pages automatically for each site that will be built on it.
Can I use the faccebook API from my site to automatically create a facebook page for it, without having to go to facebook from my browser?

A. yeah there actualy is a way im not too sure how but there is this program called exelbook that allows workers to secretly go on facebook from there desktop with it looking like a microsoft exel project.

How to create a facebook page for articles ?
Q. I want to post my artciles on facebook . I suppose i wil have to create a facebook page. Is facebook fan page same as the standard fb page ?
I created a page and also added " about " information giving a brief description of what the page is about. After saving the changes, i veiwed the page but the " about " information was not displayed.
Where am i going wrong ? Is there a better option for putting my articles on facebook ??Help me guys !

A. Click at the "tools" image in the top-right corner to see your pages and to edit them




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment